How to Use Voice Memos App for Recording?
- Access the Voice Memo app from your Home screen.
- Click on the red circle record button.
- Click on the white button which is above the record tab to show the pause.
- You need to click on the pause button if you want to pause the recording.
- Hit Done. You will notice you recording in the recording list which is listed at the record tab.
How to Share Your Voice Memo Recording?
- Open Apple’s Voice Memos app.
- Select the existing recording in the app that you want to share.
- Hit More button, at the bottom-left of the same recording.
- Click on Share.
- Choose the method, you want to use to share your recordings.
How to Listen to Your Previously Recorded Memos?
- Launch the Voice Memos app.
- Click on the Voice memo of your choice.
- Hit Play Button.
How to Tweak the Name Of The Recordings?
- Open the Voice Memos.
- Click on the recording you want to tweak name.
- Hit on the name of the recording. The name of the recording will be displayed in blue.
- Type down the new name you want to use.
- Now, click anywhere on the screen to save the changes.
How to Edit Voice Memos?
- Access your Voice Memos app from your Home screen.
- Click on the recording that you want to edit. Choose more button located at the left of the recording.
- Hit Edit Recording.
- Click on the Trim button to initiate the editing.
- Drag your trimer slider to both the ends to trim of the desired part of the recording.
- Click on the Trim to trim off unwanted part of the recordings. You can also remove the remaining recording by clicking on delete button.
- Choose Save and then Done.